Trip to Ambuluwawa
I went to Ambuluwawa with my friends in 2020. It was a very fun trip๐. 10 of my friends joined this trip๐.
Ambuluwawa Tower is one of the most unique place to visit in Sri Lanka. It's located in the Ambuluwawa Diversity Complex. The Ambuluwawa Tower stands on top of a mountain and it's 48m high๐ผ.Starting from the main entrance, it is not a hard climb to reach the top of the tower and it doesn't take too long either. I went up slowly because I took lots of pictures and videos๐ธ. without photo stops, I think i get up there in 10 to 15 minutes.
The staircase that reaches the first few floors is inside the tower,and this part doesn't look so nice. When I was there, there was some construction work going on though, so it may look prettier in the future. After a bit of climbing, we'll reach the first viewing platform, and from this point on, it gets more and more beautiful๐.
I was carrying a backpack on my back and got a little stuck a few times๐ช. Once we make it to the top, we'll be rewarded with a 360 view over the surrounding mountains๐.I would like to visit Ambuluwawa again with my friends.๐





Wahhh๐ฅบ♥️♥️๐๐
ReplyDeleteNice trip ๐
ReplyDeleteNice ❤️
ReplyDeleteNice.❤️
ReplyDelete๐๐️
ReplyDelete๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ๐
ReplyDelete❤️
ReplyDelete❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteNice post๐
ReplyDelete๐๐
ReplyDeleteNice ๐❤️
ReplyDelete❤❤❤
ReplyDelete